Paul Pogba busts Alex Feguson`s ‘hairdryer treatment’ myth
London: Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has claimed the Old Trafford boss, Sir Alex Ferguson is very affable with players in the dressing room, and added that his image of a tormenter who terrorises players with his famous hairdryer blasts is not correct.
“People believe that the atmosphere in the United dressing room is very serious because of the manager, but this is not true,” a daily quoted Pogba, as saying.
“Ferguson always wants laughter. On television his image is one of fear but in the intimacy of the dressing room he is very different. He’s always very close to his players,” he added.
19-year old Pogba joined Juventus at the start of the season from United after complaining about lack of first team action at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you