Paul Pogba busts Alex Feguson`s ‘hairdryer treatment’ myth
London: Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has claimed the Old Trafford boss, Sir Alex Ferguson is very affable with players in the dressing room, and added that his image of a tormenter who terrorises players with his famous hairdryer blasts is not correct.
“People believe that the atmosphere in the United dressing room is very serious because of the manager, but this is not true,” a daily quoted Pogba, as saying.
“Ferguson always wants laughter. On television his image is one of fear but in the intimacy of the dressing room he is very different. He’s always very close to his players,” he added.
19-year old Pogba joined Juventus at the start of the season from United after complaining about lack of first team action at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason
- Two lakh ration cards cancelled in two months in Jharkhand
- PM Narendra Modi returns from Tashkent after completing his two-day visit