Paul Pogba busts Alex Feguson`s ‘hairdryer treatment’ myth
London: Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has claimed the Old Trafford boss, Sir Alex Ferguson is very affable with players in the dressing room, and added that his image of a tormenter who terrorises players with his famous hairdryer blasts is not correct.
“People believe that the atmosphere in the United dressing room is very serious because of the manager, but this is not true,” a daily quoted Pogba, as saying.
“Ferguson always wants laughter. On television his image is one of fear but in the intimacy of the dressing room he is very different. He’s always very close to his players,” he added.
19-year old Pogba joined Juventus at the start of the season from United after complaining about lack of first team action at the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach