Paul Pogba set to extend contract with Juventus
Rome: Midfielder Paul Pogba is set to extend his stay in Juventus as the Italian prestigious soccer club will soon hold talks with his agent.
The 20-year-old Frenchman, who joined Juventus from Manchester United in a free transfer in the summer of 2012, is tied to the club until June 2016.
Juventus are ready to offer him a new contract with improved terms as he has made impressive progress after he came to Italy.
Pogba`s after-tax annual salary is reported to be one million Euro, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.
The 20-year-old`s representative, Mino Raiola, will reportedly meet with officials towards the end of this month or at the start of November.
Pogba has played in all seven of Juventus` League games so far this season, scoring one goal in 605 minutes of action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'
- Applications of Pak, India for NSG membership cannot be considered in isolation: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment