Paul Pogba set to extend contract with Juventus
Rome: Midfielder Paul Pogba is set to extend his stay in Juventus as the Italian prestigious soccer club will soon hold talks with his agent.
The 20-year-old Frenchman, who joined Juventus from Manchester United in a free transfer in the summer of 2012, is tied to the club until June 2016.
Juventus are ready to offer him a new contract with improved terms as he has made impressive progress after he came to Italy.
Pogba`s after-tax annual salary is reported to be one million Euro, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.
The 20-year-old`s representative, Mino Raiola, will reportedly meet with officials towards the end of this month or at the start of November.
Pogba has played in all seven of Juventus` League games so far this season, scoring one goal in 605 minutes of action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note