Pazzini suffers another injury
Milan: Giampaolo Pazzini will be sidelined for eight to ten days after a muscle injury.
The striker, who had just returned to action after several months out with a knee injury, is believed to have picked up an injury to his adductor muscle in his right leg and will require between eight to 10 days away from the pitch, reports a leading agency.
Despite Pazzini being injured and Alessandro Matri being loaned out to Fiorentina, Milan are in no striking crisis as new arrival Keisuke Honda has displayed impressive form.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena