Pazzini suffers another injury
Milan: Giampaolo Pazzini will be sidelined for eight to ten days after a muscle injury.
The striker, who had just returned to action after several months out with a knee injury, is believed to have picked up an injury to his adductor muscle in his right leg and will require between eight to 10 days away from the pitch, reports a leading agency.
Despite Pazzini being injured and Alessandro Matri being loaned out to Fiorentina, Milan are in no striking crisis as new arrival Keisuke Honda has displayed impressive form.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends