Pazzini suffers another injury
Milan: Giampaolo Pazzini will be sidelined for eight to ten days after a muscle injury.
The striker, who had just returned to action after several months out with a knee injury, is believed to have picked up an injury to his adductor muscle in his right leg and will require between eight to 10 days away from the pitch, reports a leading agency.
Despite Pazzini being injured and Alessandro Matri being loaned out to Fiorentina, Milan are in no striking crisis as new arrival Keisuke Honda has displayed impressive form.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know