Pedro out for 10 days after injury
Barcelona: Barcelona attacker Pedro could miss the club`s next two domestic matches after suffering a calf muscle tear while on international duty in Spain`s Group I clash against France.
The winger came off against Didier Deschamps` men in the 76th minute on Tuesday night, having earlier scored the decisive goal to give Spain the victory to once again top the group.
The injury means he is likely to miss the Liga contests against Celta Vigo on Saturday and Mallorca the following weekend.
Despite his injury, Pedro was already confirmed to be missing the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final against Paris Saint-Germain next week due to a suspension picked up against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured