Pedro out for 10 days after injury
Barcelona: Barcelona attacker Pedro could miss the club`s next two domestic matches after suffering a calf muscle tear while on international duty in Spain`s Group I clash against France.
The winger came off against Didier Deschamps` men in the 76th minute on Tuesday night, having earlier scored the decisive goal to give Spain the victory to once again top the group.
The injury means he is likely to miss the Liga contests against Celta Vigo on Saturday and Mallorca the following weekend.
Despite his injury, Pedro was already confirmed to be missing the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final against Paris Saint-Germain next week due to a suspension picked up against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur