Pedro out for 10 days after injury
Barcelona: Barcelona attacker Pedro could miss the club`s next two domestic matches after suffering a calf muscle tear while on international duty in Spain`s Group I clash against France.
The winger came off against Didier Deschamps` men in the 76th minute on Tuesday night, having earlier scored the decisive goal to give Spain the victory to once again top the group.
The injury means he is likely to miss the Liga contests against Celta Vigo on Saturday and Mallorca the following weekend.
Despite his injury, Pedro was already confirmed to be missing the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final against Paris Saint-Germain next week due to a suspension picked up against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics