Pedro out for 10 days after injury
Barcelona: Barcelona attacker Pedro could miss the club`s next two domestic matches after suffering a calf muscle tear while on international duty in Spain`s Group I clash against France.
The winger came off against Didier Deschamps` men in the 76th minute on Tuesday night, having earlier scored the decisive goal to give Spain the victory to once again top the group.
The injury means he is likely to miss the Liga contests against Celta Vigo on Saturday and Mallorca the following weekend.
Despite his injury, Pedro was already confirmed to be missing the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final against Paris Saint-Germain next week due to a suspension picked up against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ