Pedro out for 10 days after injury
Barcelona: Barcelona attacker Pedro could miss the club`s next two domestic matches after suffering a calf muscle tear while on international duty in Spain`s Group I clash against France.
The winger came off against Didier Deschamps` men in the 76th minute on Tuesday night, having earlier scored the decisive goal to give Spain the victory to once again top the group.
The injury means he is likely to miss the Liga contests against Celta Vigo on Saturday and Mallorca the following weekend.
Despite his injury, Pedro was already confirmed to be missing the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final against Paris Saint-Germain next week due to a suspension picked up against AC Milan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- VVIP chopper scam: No deal inked with AgustaWestland, says Govt
- When Pranab rubbed nose with Maori chief
- Indian Premier League, Match 26: Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders - As it happened...
- Investigative agencies have ability to find money trail: Jayant Sinha
- Theory that UPA blacklisted AgustaWestland 'figment of somebody's imagination', says Arun Jaitley