Peter Crouch ‘still hopes’ to play again for England
London: Stoke City striker Peter Crouch has said that he has not yet given up hopes for playing for England again, although he admitted that it is doubtful that manager Roy Hodgson will end his three-year old exile from the game.
The striker, who has hit 22 goals in 42 internationals, said that it was hard for him at first after leaving the England team when people did not believe that he was an England player.
Stating that it was one of the lowest times that he had felt, Crouch however hoped for an opportunity to play and score again for England, adding that he has a good goal record.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick