Pjanic to discuss Roma future
Spain: Recent reports have suggested that the Bosnian is back on Barcelona`s radar, but he is refusing to comment on the reports while he is away on holiday.
Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic has made it clear that he will not discuss his future until he returns from his holiday.
The 23-year-old has spent the past two seasons with the Giallorossi after leaving Olympique Lyonnais in 2011, but rumours linking the Bosnia-Herzegovina international with a move away have circulated in recent months.
However, Pjanic - who is currently on holiday in Greece - insists he will speak to Roma about where his future lies in due course.
"I can`t wait to start the new season. I`m proud of what I`ve done [for Roma] and the understanding I developed with [Francesco] Totti, who is like a king," he told Dnevni Avaz.
"My future? I don`t want to talk about the club out of respect. I will go back to Rome to train and then we`ll see.
Earlier this week, Michele Gerbino, Pjanic`s agent, insisted that his client was not seeking an exit out of the Olimpico.
Despite this, the former Metz man is reported to be a possible replacement for either Thiago Alcantara at Barcelona or Mario Gotze following the Germany starlet`s departure from Borussia Dortmund.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Brexit: Could Britain's withdrawal from EU still be averted?
- Islamic State bombings in southern Yemen kill 38
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam