Pjanic to discuss Roma future
Spain: Recent reports have suggested that the Bosnian is back on Barcelona`s radar, but he is refusing to comment on the reports while he is away on holiday.
Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic has made it clear that he will not discuss his future until he returns from his holiday.
The 23-year-old has spent the past two seasons with the Giallorossi after leaving Olympique Lyonnais in 2011, but rumours linking the Bosnia-Herzegovina international with a move away have circulated in recent months.
However, Pjanic - who is currently on holiday in Greece - insists he will speak to Roma about where his future lies in due course.
"I can`t wait to start the new season. I`m proud of what I`ve done [for Roma] and the understanding I developed with [Francesco] Totti, who is like a king," he told Dnevni Avaz.
"My future? I don`t want to talk about the club out of respect. I will go back to Rome to train and then we`ll see.
Earlier this week, Michele Gerbino, Pjanic`s agent, insisted that his client was not seeking an exit out of the Olimpico.
Despite this, the former Metz man is reported to be a possible replacement for either Thiago Alcantara at Barcelona or Mario Gotze following the Germany starlet`s departure from Borussia Dortmund.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get higher pay scales than recommended earlier
- AgustaWestland case: Former Air Chief SP Tyagi appears before CBI for questioning
- Beat the summer heat with these five cooling foods!
- Huge jams in Delhi, Noida as diesel taxi drivers protest against SC order
- Here’s how Hrithik Roshan responded when ‘characterless Kangana’ trended on Twitter