PL teams Man U, Man City, Chelsea eyeing Bale for 80 mln pounds
London: Tottenham Hotspurs winger Gareth Bale is reportedly being eyed by Premier League champions Manchester United along with Manchester City and Chelsea for a whopping 80 million pounds.
The news has come despite reports of Bale’s links with Real Madrid and Paris-Saint-Germain (PSG).
The Double Player of the Year still has three years left on his present deal with Spurs even as Real will make a 60 million pound bid while competing with United, City and Chelsea in their 80-million-pound swoop for the Welsh star.
Though Spurs is reluctant to sell the 170,000 pound-a-week-rated Bale to its Premier League rivals, all the five clubs are looking forward to Bale’s exit strategy from the club but might have to wait until next summer to do business.
Real will be prepared to offer Argentinian striker Gonzalo Higuain to Spurs to lure Bale this summer.
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy’s agent Jonathan Barnett has said that although Bale is worth more than Barcelona`s 50 million pound Neymar, but is in no rush to move, adding that clubs want Bale not just because they missed out on Neymar, but because of how good he is and he should be the first option as he is worth more than Neymar.
Barnett, however maintained that Bale has three years left on his contract and spurs is not free to talk with any other clubs at the moment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!