Portugal`s Ronaldo to miss friendly against Brazil
Lisbon: Portugal and Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo will miss the friendly match against Brazil on Tuesday.
"Ronaldo has had a week of intense treatment. He made an enormous sacrifice and now needs to rest," Portugal national team doctor Henrique Jones said Friday, reports Xinhua.
With the 28-year-old`s hat-trick, Portugal harvested an 4-2 road win over nine-man Northern Ireland in Group F at World Cup European Zone qualifiers which kept them on top of the group ahead of Russia, who have a game in hand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what