‘PSG-bound’ Beckham tips Kaka to replace him at LA Galaxy
London: David Beckham is set join French club Paris Saint Germain (PSG) for rest of the season, and the former England captain has recommended former Real Madrid teammate Kaka as his replacement at LA Galaxy.
PSG club hopes to clinch the former Manchester United superstar’s signing next month when he leaves LA Galaxy.
MLS club LA Galaxy has confirmed their interest in Kaka, but now it has been revealed Beckham has acted as the go-between, the Daily Mirror reports.
Beckham has spoken to Kaka about the MLS and what life is like in LA, and it is understood the Brazilian star has also held informal discussions with Galaxy officials.
Galaxy had been tracking Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard, but Beckham’s involvement has helped Kaka jump to the top of the club’s wish list.
A source close to Galaxy claimed the club is unlikely to try to sign both Kaka and Lampard, and that their efforts are currently concentrated on the Real Madrid midfielder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- 2016 Olympics: Russia escape blanket ban, but IOC bars whistle-blower from Rio Games
- Pakistan Daily calls Nawaz Sharif's statement on Kashmir 'wishful thinking and unrealistic'
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!