PSG close to Rafinha deal with Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro: Paris Saint-Germain target Rafinha is reportedly on the verge of signing a contract extension with Brazilian giants Flamengo.
The 19-year-old forward has agreed in principle to a five-year deal with a buy-out clause of 40 million euros. Rafinha has been followed by Paris Saint-German since former Brazil star Zico recommended the teenager to the French club`s top officials in 2009.
Zico has been a vocal supporter of the star and recently criticised his former club for not giving the youngster more chances in the first team.
Flamengo is keen to tie the player to a new deal before his current contract expires in March 2014, when he could leave as a free agent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city