PSG not interested in Cavani, says Leonardo
Rome: Paris Saint-Germain sporting director Leonardo has claimed that Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani is not a transfer target of the French football club.
French media reported Tuesday that the Ligue 1 leaders had already agreed a deal to sign the Napoli forward.
Leonardo dismissed those reports on Wednesday insisting that the Partenopei goal-scorer is not on their wish-list.
"Now is not the time to talk about the market," he said. "But I can say that Cavani is not our objective at this time."
"Do not expect an amazing market from us this year - we`ve already got them at this team. Ibrahimovic and Lavezzi will definitely stay here - 100 percent," he said.
"I want (manager Carlo) Ancelotti to remain, but that will depend on him," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof