PSG offering to buy Gareth Bale in 85mln pounds deal to lure Villas-Boas
London: Paris-Saint-Germain (PSG) has offered to buy Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale in a bid to lure Andre Villas-Boasto the French capital.
The Qatari-owned club`s proposal had been turned down by the Tottenham manager earlier.
But PSG has now returned determined to finalize a deal with the 35-year-old Portuguese, and are offering a world record 85 million pounds bid for Bale.
Current PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti will finally be confirmed as Real Madrid `s new coach as early as Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef