PSG offering to buy Gareth Bale in 85mln pounds deal to lure Villas-Boas
London: Paris-Saint-Germain (PSG) has offered to buy Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale in a bid to lure Andre Villas-Boasto the French capital.
The Qatari-owned club`s proposal had been turned down by the Tottenham manager earlier.
But PSG has now returned determined to finalize a deal with the 35-year-old Portuguese, and are offering a world record 85 million pounds bid for Bale.
Current PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti will finally be confirmed as Real Madrid `s new coach as early as Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM