PSG offering to buy Gareth Bale in 85mln pounds deal to lure Villas-Boas
London: Paris-Saint-Germain (PSG) has offered to buy Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale in a bid to lure Andre Villas-Boasto the French capital.
The Qatari-owned club`s proposal had been turned down by the Tottenham manager earlier.
But PSG has now returned determined to finalize a deal with the 35-year-old Portuguese, and are offering a world record 85 million pounds bid for Bale.
Current PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti will finally be confirmed as Real Madrid `s new coach as early as Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu – Karan Singh Grover wedding: New photos of pretty bride and handsome groom
- French, US jet fighters destroy Islamic State site in Iraq
- Five years on, bin Laden doctor languishes in Pakistan jail
- Modi govt more active on grievance mails: Know how it is helping in improving govt schemes
- Uttarakhand forest fire spreads, timber mafia's involvement suspected