PSG offering to buy Gareth Bale in 85mln pounds deal to lure Villas-Boas
London: Paris-Saint-Germain (PSG) has offered to buy Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale in a bid to lure Andre Villas-Boasto the French capital.
The Qatari-owned club`s proposal had been turned down by the Tottenham manager earlier.
But PSG has now returned determined to finalize a deal with the 35-year-old Portuguese, and are offering a world record 85 million pounds bid for Bale.
Current PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti will finally be confirmed as Real Madrid `s new coach as early as Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees