PSG offering to buy Gareth Bale in 85mln pounds deal to lure Villas-Boas
London: Paris-Saint-Germain (PSG) has offered to buy Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale in a bid to lure Andre Villas-Boasto the French capital.
The Qatari-owned club`s proposal had been turned down by the Tottenham manager earlier.
But PSG has now returned determined to finalize a deal with the 35-year-old Portuguese, and are offering a world record 85 million pounds bid for Bale.
Current PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti will finally be confirmed as Real Madrid `s new coach as early as Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report