PSG star Ibrahimovic insults his team mates: Lucas Moura
Lucas Moura has revealed Paris Saint-Germain`s talismanic striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic frequently ‘complains’ and ‘insults’ his team-mates.
The 20-year-old joined the Ligue 1 giants from Sao Paulo in the January transfer window, and the prolific attacker had already made an impression on the Brazilian forward.
However, now he has been with the French side for longer and got to know his team-mates better, the attacker says he has seen a different side to Ibrahimovic.
"What I can already say about Zlatan is that he is a very strong player," Lucas said.
“Ibra is a complicated figure. He always asks for the ball and insults a lot. He is sometimes a bit arrogant and complains.”
"One thing`s for sure, though. Whenever he shouts something, you always understand what he wants, regardless of the language."
Lucas has made eight Ligue 1 appearances for PSG so far, creating five goals in the process.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference