Real bidding 40 million pounds for Suarez
London: Real Madrid is eyeing Reds` player Luis Suarez, for 40 million pounds , but Liverpool is ready to fight for keeping the player.
Real has reportedly contacted the striker`s agent Pere Guardiola, brother of new Bayern Munich boss Pep for the deal. The player tops Real`s list of strikers and is cheaper than Napoli`s Edison Cavani who has 52 million pounds get-out clause.
In a report by The Sun, Liverpool is not ready to sell Suarez to Madrid or anyone else. The club claims that Suarez is one of the world`s best players and is not for sale.
Despite Liverpool`s stand on not selling the player, Suarez could be tempted by the Champions League football and as earlier said by the club the final decision lies with the striker.
Real will file the bid once Carlo Ancelotti takes charge at Bernabeu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof