Real Madrid may bag Suarez at `cheap` price being `preferred destination`
London: Spanish club Real Madrid wants to acquire Liverpool striker Luis Suarez but will not spend more than 25 million pounds for the striker, which has forced the Anfield Club to consider rival clubs such as Arsenal.
According to the Daily Star, the price offered by Real Madrid is 15 million pounds below Liverpool``s valuation of their star striker, with the club insisting that they want Suarez to stay but also know how much they want for the Uruguayan if he leaves.
However, the report said that a dilemma was being created at Anfield as Real Madrid was believed to be Suarez``s preferred destination. The Reds are looking to secure at least a 40 million pound deal in case they want to say goodbye to the Uruguayan player.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason