Real Madrid may bag Suarez at `cheap` price being `preferred destination`
London: Spanish club Real Madrid wants to acquire Liverpool striker Luis Suarez but will not spend more than 25 million pounds for the striker, which has forced the Anfield Club to consider rival clubs such as Arsenal.
According to the Daily Star, the price offered by Real Madrid is 15 million pounds below Liverpool``s valuation of their star striker, with the club insisting that they want Suarez to stay but also know how much they want for the Uruguayan if he leaves.
However, the report said that a dilemma was being created at Anfield as Real Madrid was believed to be Suarez``s preferred destination. The Reds are looking to secure at least a 40 million pound deal in case they want to say goodbye to the Uruguayan player.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad