Real Madrid may bag Suarez at `cheap` price being `preferred destination`
London: Spanish club Real Madrid wants to acquire Liverpool striker Luis Suarez but will not spend more than 25 million pounds for the striker, which has forced the Anfield Club to consider rival clubs such as Arsenal.
According to the Daily Star, the price offered by Real Madrid is 15 million pounds below Liverpool``s valuation of their star striker, with the club insisting that they want Suarez to stay but also know how much they want for the Uruguayan if he leaves.
However, the report said that a dilemma was being created at Anfield as Real Madrid was believed to be Suarez``s preferred destination. The Reds are looking to secure at least a 40 million pound deal in case they want to say goodbye to the Uruguayan player.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory