Real Madrid move for Aguero in 45m pound move
London: Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has been reportedly been targeted for a 45 million-pound bid by Real Madrid, at the end of the season, testing the resolve of City to keep Aguero at the Etihad this summer.
The Argentine footballer, who has reportedly become disillusioned with his life in City following the break-up of his marriage to Diego Maradona’s daughter Giannina, has been eyed by Madrid’s president Florentino Perez, to boost his chances of getting re-elected.
According to sources, although Aguero’s personal life has become complicated, a move to Real Madrid will help his situation. The Spanish giants tried to sign Aguero 18 months ago, but lost out to Roberto Mancini’s men when Atletico Madrid refused to sell their prize asset to their neighbours.
The club are looking at plans for next season in case Cristiano Ronaldo leaves this summer, with Manchester United keen to piece together a deal to re-sign him.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis