Real Madrid move for Aguero in 45m pound move
London: Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has been reportedly been targeted for a 45 million-pound bid by Real Madrid, at the end of the season, testing the resolve of City to keep Aguero at the Etihad this summer.
The Argentine footballer, who has reportedly become disillusioned with his life in City following the break-up of his marriage to Diego Maradona’s daughter Giannina, has been eyed by Madrid’s president Florentino Perez, to boost his chances of getting re-elected.
According to sources, although Aguero’s personal life has become complicated, a move to Real Madrid will help his situation. The Spanish giants tried to sign Aguero 18 months ago, but lost out to Roberto Mancini’s men when Atletico Madrid refused to sell their prize asset to their neighbours.
The club are looking at plans for next season in case Cristiano Ronaldo leaves this summer, with Manchester United keen to piece together a deal to re-sign him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city