Real Madrid move for Aguero in 45m pound move
London: Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has been reportedly been targeted for a 45 million-pound bid by Real Madrid, at the end of the season, testing the resolve of City to keep Aguero at the Etihad this summer.
The Argentine footballer, who has reportedly become disillusioned with his life in City following the break-up of his marriage to Diego Maradona’s daughter Giannina, has been eyed by Madrid’s president Florentino Perez, to boost his chances of getting re-elected.
According to sources, although Aguero’s personal life has become complicated, a move to Real Madrid will help his situation. The Spanish giants tried to sign Aguero 18 months ago, but lost out to Roberto Mancini’s men when Atletico Madrid refused to sell their prize asset to their neighbours.
The club are looking at plans for next season in case Cristiano Ronaldo leaves this summer, with Manchester United keen to piece together a deal to re-sign him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town