Real Madrid move for Aguero in 45m pound move
London: Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has been reportedly been targeted for a 45 million-pound bid by Real Madrid, at the end of the season, testing the resolve of City to keep Aguero at the Etihad this summer.
The Argentine footballer, who has reportedly become disillusioned with his life in City following the break-up of his marriage to Diego Maradona’s daughter Giannina, has been eyed by Madrid’s president Florentino Perez, to boost his chances of getting re-elected.
According to sources, although Aguero’s personal life has become complicated, a move to Real Madrid will help his situation. The Spanish giants tried to sign Aguero 18 months ago, but lost out to Roberto Mancini’s men when Atletico Madrid refused to sell their prize asset to their neighbours.
The club are looking at plans for next season in case Cristiano Ronaldo leaves this summer, with Manchester United keen to piece together a deal to re-sign him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- WhatsApp may soon have music sharing, bigger emojis features
- Honorary Fellowship awarded to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in UK
- MSc-PhD in chemical, molecular biology to be offered by IIT-Kharagpur, IACS
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley cuts short China visit
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh has moved on already! Here's proof