Real Madrid move for Aguero in 45m pound move
London: Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has been reportedly been targeted for a 45 million-pound bid by Real Madrid, at the end of the season, testing the resolve of City to keep Aguero at the Etihad this summer.
The Argentine footballer, who has reportedly become disillusioned with his life in City following the break-up of his marriage to Diego Maradona’s daughter Giannina, has been eyed by Madrid’s president Florentino Perez, to boost his chances of getting re-elected.
According to sources, although Aguero’s personal life has become complicated, a move to Real Madrid will help his situation. The Spanish giants tried to sign Aguero 18 months ago, but lost out to Roberto Mancini’s men when Atletico Madrid refused to sell their prize asset to their neighbours.
The club are looking at plans for next season in case Cristiano Ronaldo leaves this summer, with Manchester United keen to piece together a deal to re-sign him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan