Real Madrid paid 10 mln euros by Spanish clinic to hold Gareth Bale`s medical!
London: Spanish giants Real Madrid was reportedly paid ten million euros by a Spanish clinic to hold the medical test for their new world-record signing Gareth Bale.
The former Tottenham Hotspur star had signed a 300,000 pounds-a-week deal with the Spanish giants, which makes him the most expensive footballer in the world now.
According to Metro.co.uk, Bale travelled to Madrid on Sunday evening and underwent the customary medical examination before signing the contract.
The report further said that the clinic is believed to have paid around ten million euros to Real to pick them over other hospitals available, following which, Bale passed the test successfully and was unveiled at the Bernabeu Stadium on Monday in front of 25,000 Madrid fans.
Meanwhile, the report added that Real made a faux-pas in a news article on their website, when they declared that Bale was the first-ever `Welch` (sic) player to play for them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy