Real Madrid planning to pry Spanish midfielder Silva from Man City
London: Spanish La Liga champions Real Madrid are preparing to make an audacious bid of 30 million pounds to English Premier League champions Manchester City for their star midfielder David Silva.
It is been suggested that Madrid’s perceived interest in signing Tottenham Hotspurs midfielder Luka Modric is just a facade to camouflage boss Jose Mourinho’s master plan, according to newspaper reports.
High-ranking figures at Madrid are working quietly behind the scenes on the bid to capture Silva from City, according to news that have emerged in the Spanish capital.
City have already opened negotiations with Silva’s representatives about a new contract for the Spanish ace amid suggestions that the Los Blanco would go as high as 65 million Euros to sign him.
An Etihad party flew to Spain last weekend to begin the process of tying him to the Premier League champions, a title triumph in which the ace midfielder played a pivotal role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees