Real Madrid planning to pry Spanish midfielder Silva from Man City
London: Spanish La Liga champions Real Madrid are preparing to make an audacious bid of 30 million pounds to English Premier League champions Manchester City for their star midfielder David Silva.
It is been suggested that Madrid’s perceived interest in signing Tottenham Hotspurs midfielder Luka Modric is just a facade to camouflage boss Jose Mourinho’s master plan, according to newspaper reports.
High-ranking figures at Madrid are working quietly behind the scenes on the bid to capture Silva from City, according to news that have emerged in the Spanish capital.
City have already opened negotiations with Silva’s representatives about a new contract for the Spanish ace amid suggestions that the Los Blanco would go as high as 65 million Euros to sign him.
An Etihad party flew to Spain last weekend to begin the process of tying him to the Premier League champions, a title triumph in which the ace midfielder played a pivotal role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!