Real Madrid planning to pry Spanish midfielder Silva from Man City
London: Spanish La Liga champions Real Madrid are preparing to make an audacious bid of 30 million pounds to English Premier League champions Manchester City for their star midfielder David Silva.
It is been suggested that Madrid’s perceived interest in signing Tottenham Hotspurs midfielder Luka Modric is just a facade to camouflage boss Jose Mourinho’s master plan, according to newspaper reports.
High-ranking figures at Madrid are working quietly behind the scenes on the bid to capture Silva from City, according to news that have emerged in the Spanish capital.
City have already opened negotiations with Silva’s representatives about a new contract for the Spanish ace amid suggestions that the Los Blanco would go as high as 65 million Euros to sign him.
An Etihad party flew to Spain last weekend to begin the process of tying him to the Premier League champions, a title triumph in which the ace midfielder played a pivotal role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city