Real Madrid planning to pry Spanish midfielder Silva from Man City
London: Spanish La Liga champions Real Madrid are preparing to make an audacious bid of 30 million pounds to English Premier League champions Manchester City for their star midfielder David Silva.
It is been suggested that Madrid’s perceived interest in signing Tottenham Hotspurs midfielder Luka Modric is just a facade to camouflage boss Jose Mourinho’s master plan, according to newspaper reports.
High-ranking figures at Madrid are working quietly behind the scenes on the bid to capture Silva from City, according to news that have emerged in the Spanish capital.
City have already opened negotiations with Silva’s representatives about a new contract for the Spanish ace amid suggestions that the Los Blanco would go as high as 65 million Euros to sign him.
An Etihad party flew to Spain last weekend to begin the process of tying him to the Premier League champions, a title triumph in which the ace midfielder played a pivotal role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today