Real Madrid website posts Luka Modric profile
Madrid: Real Madrid`s club website is seemingly prepared for the arrival of Luka Modric in the near future, after a tab was created for the Tottenham midfielder which listed him as a Madrid player.
Minutes after the profile was added to Los Blancos` official club website, it was hastily taken down, however, the page had already been viewed by thousands.
Modric was described as a Real Madrid player since 2012, with his departure from White Hart Lane illustrated by a section which stated: "Tottenham (2008-2012)."
The Spanish giants have since claimed that a hacker was involved, which they say is to blame for the miscalculated incident.
Following no official confirmation from either club, the transfer is yet to be made public, however the Liga champions` players have been vocal in their admiration of the Dinamo Zagreb man.
This follows on from the news that Marca had posted a picture of the Croatian in the Spanish capital on Tuesday, only for it to later emerge that the photograph had been taken two years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- NASA astronaut Jeff Williams' camera zooms in on alluring views of these two places! - See pics
- Nico Rosberg surprised to see teammate Lewis Hamilton finishing 3rd in Belgian GP
- See pic: Cassini captures delicate glow on Saturn's ring!
- Mamata urges people to oppose strike, government warns absentees of action
- India, Myanmar agree to increase bilateral cooperation