Real officially opens bid for Bale following Ancelotti`s entry
London: Real Madrid has reportedly officially opened the bid for Tottenham Hotspur`s Gareth Bale now that Carlo Ancelotti has been confirmed as Jose Mourinho `s successor on Wednesday.
Making an official bid for the player, whom they had started courting publicly in April, Real Madrid have offered cash and players to Spurs in a bid to deliver Bale to newly appointed boss Ancelotti.
Argentina winger Angel Di Maria is among several players that the Spanish giants are willing to hand over to the White Hart Lane club in order to bring in the Premier League`s Player of the Year.
However, Tottenham is continuing to reject all interest in the Welsh winger out of hand, with the report adding that the club has long maintained that they have no intention of selling their prize asset, who is currently away on holiday.
Real is now ready to intensify their efforts to change the mind of Tottenham, who has a new deal on the table for Bale worth 170,000 pounds-a-week.
Along with Bale, Real`s president Florentino Perez had also targeted Liverpool striker Luis Suarez and Napoli marksman Edinson Cavani, who have reportedly indicated willingness to move to the Bernabeu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog