Redknapp hopes to Diarra against Man U
London: Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp hopes to sign Real Madrid``s Lassana Diarra ahead of the game against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Monday.
The Spurs boss has admitted his interest in the midfielder and a deal with Real Madrid, 26, worth in the region of six million pounds moved forward yesterday, The Sun reports.
The continuous injuries of Tom Huddlestone and Sandro have forced Redknapp to negotiate talks for Diarra.
Redknapp has, however, ruled out signing West Ham midfielder Scott Parker because the eight million pounds demanded by the Hammers for the 31-year-old is not rated value for money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why