Ribeiro to reject Real Madrid to fulfill dream of joining Man Utd
London: Everton Ribeiro will spurn the advances of Real Madrid to fulfil his dream of joining Manchester United , according to reports.
According to the Daily Star, Ribeiro, 24, enjoyed a successful 2013 campaign catching the eye with a string of impressive performances which helped current club Cruzeiro capture the Brasileiro Serie A title.
David Moyes is eager to secure a 7million pound deal for the Brazilian playmaker in the upcoming transfer window and has been boosted in his pursuit after the Cruzeiro star revealed he would prefer to join the Premier League champions over Madrid, the report said.
United have begun talks with the Brazilian FA and are looking for the best solution in attempting to bring Ribeiro to the club, the report added.
Ribeiro is only 60 per cent owned by Cruzeiro, with the other 40 per cent owned by a third party, something which would break Premier League rules, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news