Ribery wants to extend Bayern contract
Berlin: France winger Franck Ribery on Monday said he is eager to extend his Bayern Munich contract past 2015 having already spent nearly six years at the Champions League finalists.
The 30-year-old joined Bayern in July 2007 from Marseille and has scored 51 goals with 74 assists in his 154 league games for the Bavarians to become a fan favourite at the Allianz Arena and was a key factor in Bayern winning their 23rd German league title.
Ribery has been in superb form this season on the left wing scoring eight goals in the Bundesliga. He was outstanding in Bayern`s 3-0 win at Barcelona in the Champions League semifinal, second leg.
Last week, Bayern`s director of sport Matthias Simmer said he wants to tie-up Ribery for a longer deal with the new contract expected to be signed soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WATCH: HISTORIC! Neeraj Chopra sets U-20 Javelin record, becomes first Indian world champion in athletics
- REVEALED: Why Hindu families in Aligarh want to sell their houses, leave area
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!