Rio set for Man U return after hamstring injury
London: Ace defender Rio Ferdinand is all set to make an amazing return for Manchester United against Tottenham on Monday night.
The return of the 32-year-old centre-back would be a huge boost for Manchester United and later for England coach Fabio Capello.
Ferdinand, who has made a staggering recovery from a hamstring injury picked up against West Brom in the season``s opener on Sunday, was expected to be out for at least ten weeks.
He is now back in the frame for England``s crucial Euro 2012 qualifiers in Bulgaria and at home to Wales in September, The Sun reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey