Rob Bann hospitalised following loss of consciousness
Mumbai: All India Football Federation`s (AIFF) Technical Director Rob Bann has been admitted to a hospital here after he lost consciousness.
The 69-year-old Dutchman, who was not able to recognise people, though, regained consciousness on Friday.
"He was admitted for loss of consciousness and regained it yesterday. He was also not able to recognise people familiar to him. Hopefully, he will get well soon," an AIFF official said.
Baan, who was appointed as technical director in 2011, is unlikely to renew his contract which ends in October.
Bann is reportedly upset that his ambitious master plan `Lakshya` hasn`t been implemented by the AIFF since it was launched last August.
Baan had an annual package of Rs 2 crore, a part of which was paid by the Oranje Sports Forum and the AIFF.
The master plan was aimed at revolutionising the game in the country and help India qualify for the 2022 World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY