Robin van Persie unhappy with David Moyes` training methods
London: Manchester United player Robin Van Persie has told pals he is missing former boss Alex Ferguson and new manager David Moyes is still facing a battle to win over the star player.
According to The Daily Star, it is understood Van Persie has misgivings about some of Moyes` training methods.
The report said that former Everton boss Moyes now has his work cut out to convince Van Persie he is the right man for the United hotseat.
Despite starting the season brightly, with two goals in the champions` first two games, the 30-year-old appeared out of sorts in the goalless draw with Chelsea and 1-0 defeat at Liverpool, the report added.
Van Persie cut a frustrated figure at Anfield on Sunday and looked close to losing his cool several times, the report further said.
A friend of Van Persie said that the player was not happy and therefore, he could not hide it on the pitch, adding that when he became frustrated, he was capable of doing something silly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines