Robin van Persie unhappy with David Moyes` training methods
London: Manchester United player Robin Van Persie has told pals he is missing former boss Alex Ferguson and new manager David Moyes is still facing a battle to win over the star player.
According to The Daily Star, it is understood Van Persie has misgivings about some of Moyes` training methods.
The report said that former Everton boss Moyes now has his work cut out to convince Van Persie he is the right man for the United hotseat.
Despite starting the season brightly, with two goals in the champions` first two games, the 30-year-old appeared out of sorts in the goalless draw with Chelsea and 1-0 defeat at Liverpool, the report added.
Van Persie cut a frustrated figure at Anfield on Sunday and looked close to losing his cool several times, the report further said.
A friend of Van Persie said that the player was not happy and therefore, he could not hide it on the pitch, adding that when he became frustrated, he was capable of doing something silly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AgustaWestland row: Fossils of Congress' scams will be excavated years later, says Giriraj Singh
- Sitapur district authorities start demolition of Rampal Yadav-owned hotel-cum-multiplex
- MUST WATCH: Disgruntled employee tears down an aeroplane!
- Centre releases 25 more files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- Indian Premier League, Match 26: Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview