Robin van Persie unhappy with David Moyes` training methods
London: Manchester United player Robin Van Persie has told pals he is missing former boss Alex Ferguson and new manager David Moyes is still facing a battle to win over the star player.
According to The Daily Star, it is understood Van Persie has misgivings about some of Moyes` training methods.
The report said that former Everton boss Moyes now has his work cut out to convince Van Persie he is the right man for the United hotseat.
Despite starting the season brightly, with two goals in the champions` first two games, the 30-year-old appeared out of sorts in the goalless draw with Chelsea and 1-0 defeat at Liverpool, the report added.
Van Persie cut a frustrated figure at Anfield on Sunday and looked close to losing his cool several times, the report further said.
A friend of Van Persie said that the player was not happy and therefore, he could not hide it on the pitch, adding that when he became frustrated, he was capable of doing something silly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details