Robinho to be rested for a month
Rome: AC Milan announced that their Brazilian striker Robinho has suffered a leg injury and could be rested for up to a month.
A statement by the Italian Serie A club said tests had shown a first degree strain in the right thigh during Sunday`s Milan-Sampdoria match.
"The recovery time is expected to be three to four weeks, save for complications," Xinhua quoted the statement as saying.
It is another bitter blow for Milan who have already lost Pato to a muscular problem, Xinhua reported. Missing Robinho will add to the striker shortage which is now becoming chronic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites