Robinho wants Santos return, says AC Milan
Rio de Janeiro: AC Milan winger Robinho has told the Italian Serie A football club that he wants to return to Brazilian outfit Santos.
The Rossoneri are understood to have lowered their asking price to eight million euros from 10 million euros in a bid to strike a deal before the close of Brazil`s winter transfer window July 20, reports Xinhua.
"Robinho wants to go back and we are going to see if we can reach an agreement," AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani was quoted saying by Lancenet Saturday.
Robinho, who has also represented Real Madrid and Manchester City, has had two separate spells at Santos.
The 29-year-old was part of the team`s 2002 and 2004 Brazilian championship-winning teams before returning to help the club win the 2010 Brazilian Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak