Robinho wants Santos return, says AC Milan
Rio de Janeiro: AC Milan winger Robinho has told the Italian Serie A football club that he wants to return to Brazilian outfit Santos.
The Rossoneri are understood to have lowered their asking price to eight million euros from 10 million euros in a bid to strike a deal before the close of Brazil`s winter transfer window July 20, reports Xinhua.
"Robinho wants to go back and we are going to see if we can reach an agreement," AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani was quoted saying by Lancenet Saturday.
Robinho, who has also represented Real Madrid and Manchester City, has had two separate spells at Santos.
The 29-year-old was part of the team`s 2002 and 2004 Brazilian championship-winning teams before returning to help the club win the 2010 Brazilian Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore