Robinho wants Santos return, says AC Milan
Rio de Janeiro: AC Milan winger Robinho has told the Italian Serie A football club that he wants to return to Brazilian outfit Santos.
The Rossoneri are understood to have lowered their asking price to eight million euros from 10 million euros in a bid to strike a deal before the close of Brazil`s winter transfer window July 20, reports Xinhua.
"Robinho wants to go back and we are going to see if we can reach an agreement," AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani was quoted saying by Lancenet Saturday.
Robinho, who has also represented Real Madrid and Manchester City, has had two separate spells at Santos.
The 29-year-old was part of the team`s 2002 and 2004 Brazilian championship-winning teams before returning to help the club win the 2010 Brazilian Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred