Robinho will only leave Milan for Santo
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has insisted that Robinho is happy with life at the Rossoneri and will only leave the club for Santos if he were to return to Brazil.
The tricky attacker was close to a return to his native country in the January transfer window, but the move eventually fell through for a number of reasons.
Robinho has since been struggling to get regular first-team action, yet he remains satisfied with his situation at the San Siro side.
"Robinho is feeling very good at Milan," Galliani said to Domenica Sportiva.
"He turned down a number of Brazilian teams because Santos are the only option for him if he returns to Brazil.
"However, Santos did not reach an agreement with Milan and with the player for several reasons. And we are happy to have him with us."
Robinho`s current contract with Milan is due to expire in the summer of 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February