Robinho will only leave Milan for Santo
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has insisted that Robinho is happy with life at the Rossoneri and will only leave the club for Santos if he were to return to Brazil.
The tricky attacker was close to a return to his native country in the January transfer window, but the move eventually fell through for a number of reasons.
Robinho has since been struggling to get regular first-team action, yet he remains satisfied with his situation at the San Siro side.
"Robinho is feeling very good at Milan," Galliani said to Domenica Sportiva.
"He turned down a number of Brazilian teams because Santos are the only option for him if he returns to Brazil.
"However, Santos did not reach an agreement with Milan and with the player for several reasons. And we are happy to have him with us."
Robinho`s current contract with Milan is due to expire in the summer of 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...