Robinho will only leave Milan for Santo
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has insisted that Robinho is happy with life at the Rossoneri and will only leave the club for Santos if he were to return to Brazil.
The tricky attacker was close to a return to his native country in the January transfer window, but the move eventually fell through for a number of reasons.
Robinho has since been struggling to get regular first-team action, yet he remains satisfied with his situation at the San Siro side.
"Robinho is feeling very good at Milan," Galliani said to Domenica Sportiva.
"He turned down a number of Brazilian teams because Santos are the only option for him if he returns to Brazil.
"However, Santos did not reach an agreement with Milan and with the player for several reasons. And we are happy to have him with us."
Robinho`s current contract with Milan is due to expire in the summer of 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!