Robinho will only leave Milan for Santo
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has insisted that Robinho is happy with life at the Rossoneri and will only leave the club for Santos if he were to return to Brazil.
The tricky attacker was close to a return to his native country in the January transfer window, but the move eventually fell through for a number of reasons.
Robinho has since been struggling to get regular first-team action, yet he remains satisfied with his situation at the San Siro side.
"Robinho is feeling very good at Milan," Galliani said to Domenica Sportiva.
"He turned down a number of Brazilian teams because Santos are the only option for him if he returns to Brazil.
"However, Santos did not reach an agreement with Milan and with the player for several reasons. And we are happy to have him with us."
Robinho`s current contract with Milan is due to expire in the summer of 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?