Robinho will only leave Milan for Santo
Milan: AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has insisted that Robinho is happy with life at the Rossoneri and will only leave the club for Santos if he were to return to Brazil.
The tricky attacker was close to a return to his native country in the January transfer window, but the move eventually fell through for a number of reasons.
Robinho has since been struggling to get regular first-team action, yet he remains satisfied with his situation at the San Siro side.
"Robinho is feeling very good at Milan," Galliani said to Domenica Sportiva.
"He turned down a number of Brazilian teams because Santos are the only option for him if he returns to Brazil.
"However, Santos did not reach an agreement with Milan and with the player for several reasons. And we are happy to have him with us."
Robinho`s current contract with Milan is due to expire in the summer of 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past