Rodgers blames Liverpool`s `shock` Hull loss to `lack of depth in squad`
London: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has said that his squad is not big enough after watching them crash to a shock first-ever loss to Hull City.
According to the Mirror, the Reds started Sunday`s match without Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho and Rodgers claims his pool is not strong enough to cope with their loss.
Rodgers was gutted by Liverpool`s limp display at the KC Stadium, which dented their Champions League hopes as they have now taken just four points from their last four games and admitted they were poor, the report said.
He added that his side had a lack of depth that really frustrated him during the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know