Rodgers blames Liverpool`s `shock` Hull loss to `lack of depth in squad`
London: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has said that his squad is not big enough after watching them crash to a shock first-ever loss to Hull City.
According to the Mirror, the Reds started Sunday`s match without Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho and Rodgers claims his pool is not strong enough to cope with their loss.
Rodgers was gutted by Liverpool`s limp display at the KC Stadium, which dented their Champions League hopes as they have now taken just four points from their last four games and admitted they were poor, the report said.
He added that his side had a lack of depth that really frustrated him during the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam