Rodgers blames Liverpool`s `shock` Hull loss to `lack of depth in squad`
London: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has said that his squad is not big enough after watching them crash to a shock first-ever loss to Hull City.
According to the Mirror, the Reds started Sunday`s match without Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho and Rodgers claims his pool is not strong enough to cope with their loss.
Rodgers was gutted by Liverpool`s limp display at the KC Stadium, which dented their Champions League hopes as they have now taken just four points from their last four games and admitted they were poor, the report said.
He added that his side had a lack of depth that really frustrated him during the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why