Rodgers blames Liverpool`s `shock` Hull loss to `lack of depth in squad`
London: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has said that his squad is not big enough after watching them crash to a shock first-ever loss to Hull City.
According to the Mirror, the Reds started Sunday`s match without Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho and Rodgers claims his pool is not strong enough to cope with their loss.
Rodgers was gutted by Liverpool`s limp display at the KC Stadium, which dented their Champions League hopes as they have now taken just four points from their last four games and admitted they were poor, the report said.
He added that his side had a lack of depth that really frustrated him during the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him