Rodgers blames Liverpool`s `shock` Hull loss to `lack of depth in squad`
London: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has said that his squad is not big enough after watching them crash to a shock first-ever loss to Hull City.
According to the Mirror, the Reds started Sunday`s match without Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho and Rodgers claims his pool is not strong enough to cope with their loss.
Rodgers was gutted by Liverpool`s limp display at the KC Stadium, which dented their Champions League hopes as they have now taken just four points from their last four games and admitted they were poor, the report said.
He added that his side had a lack of depth that really frustrated him during the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued