Roma agree $10 million Bradley deal with Toronto
Rome: Roma agreed to sell US international midfielder Michael Bradley to Major League Soccer club Toronto for $10million on Thursday.
A club statement said that a deal for the 26-year-old had been completed.
Although Roma did not identify Toronto as the buying club, the Canadian side has long been linked with Bradley who is expected to join along with Tottenham`s England striker Jermain Defoe.
Bradley has played in the MLS before with a spell at New York Red Bulls in 2006.
He has also played for Heerenveen in Holland, Germany`s Borussia Monchengladbach, Aston Villa in England and both Chievo and Roma in Serie A.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre