Roma agree $10 million Bradley deal with Toronto
Rome: Roma agreed to sell US international midfielder Michael Bradley to Major League Soccer club Toronto for $10million on Thursday.
A club statement said that a deal for the 26-year-old had been completed.
Although Roma did not identify Toronto as the buying club, the Canadian side has long been linked with Bradley who is expected to join along with Tottenham`s England striker Jermain Defoe.
Bradley has played in the MLS before with a spell at New York Red Bulls in 2006.
He has also played for Heerenveen in Holland, Germany`s Borussia Monchengladbach, Aston Villa in England and both Chievo and Roma in Serie A.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends