Ronaldinho & Dante named in Brazil squad for England friendly
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil coach Luis Felipe Scolari has named Ronaldinho in his 20-man squad for his side`s friendly against England in February.
The 32-year-old last appeared for Selecao in February 2012, in a 2-1 friendly win over Bosnia and Herzegovina, but now has the chance of adding to his 94 international caps under new head coach Scolari.
Bayern Munich defender Dante receives his first call up to the international fold thanks to his fantastic form for the club since moving from Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer.
Elsewhere, there are four Premier League-based representatives in the squad, with QPR goalkeeper Julio Cesar and Chelsea trio David Luiz, Ramires and Oscar.
Brazil will face England at Wembley Stadium on February 6.
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar, Diego Alves
Defenders: Dante , David Luiz, Miranda, Leandro Castan, Adriano, Daniel Alves, Felipe Luís
Midfielders: Arouca , Hernanes Ramires, Oscar, Lucas, Paulinho
Strikers: Fred, Hulk, Neymar, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Luis Fabiano
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!