Ronaldinho motivated at Atletico
Belo Horizonte (Brazil): Ronaldinho Gaucho has confirmed he remains motivated at Minas football club Atletico-MG and claimed he only missed the last three matches to improve his physical condition.
"I am extremely motivated. We have the chance to take this club to a higher level. My desire is to take Atletico as far as possible," he said, while admitting that he is not currently in top physical condition.
"I am undertaking physical preparation so I can last the remaining months of the year," he said.
Ronaldinho missed games against Cruzeiro, Atletico-PR and Flamengo. Atletico lost all three matches and have slipped into the relegation zone of the Brazilian league.
The 33-year-old hasn`t played since helping Atletico to their Copa Libertadores triumph on July 24. Since that game, almost two weeks ago, he has been linked with a return to European football at Turkish club Besiktas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?