Ronaldinho motivated at Atletico
Belo Horizonte (Brazil): Ronaldinho Gaucho has confirmed he remains motivated at Minas football club Atletico-MG and claimed he only missed the last three matches to improve his physical condition.
"I am extremely motivated. We have the chance to take this club to a higher level. My desire is to take Atletico as far as possible," he said, while admitting that he is not currently in top physical condition.
"I am undertaking physical preparation so I can last the remaining months of the year," he said.
Ronaldinho missed games against Cruzeiro, Atletico-PR and Flamengo. Atletico lost all three matches and have slipped into the relegation zone of the Brazilian league.
The 33-year-old hasn`t played since helping Atletico to their Copa Libertadores triumph on July 24. Since that game, almost two weeks ago, he has been linked with a return to European football at Turkish club Besiktas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read