Ronaldo is better than Messi without question, says Usain Bolt
London: Cristiano Ronaldo is a better player than Lionel Messi, claims Usain Bolt, explaining that the Real Madrid ace is a more "complete" player than the Barcelona forward.
The Jamaican sprinter, who defended his 100m gold medal this summer at the Olympic Games in London, as well as adding the 200m and 4 x 100m relay titles to his name, believes there is only one clear winner for this year`s Ballon d`Or.
"No doubt Cristiano is better than Messi. He is a more complete player," he told Portuguese channel RTP.
"I would give [the Ballon d`Or] to Cristiano. He has managed to stay on top and that`s the most difficult thing."
Both Bolt and Ronaldo hold each other in mutual regard. The sprinter first attended a match at the Santiago Bernabeu against Deportivo La Coruna in 2009, and was last seen prior to the Blancos` Champions League 6-2 victory over Dinamo Zagreb in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read