Rooney admits Man U has lost Old Trafford`s `fear factor` following City loss
London: Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has reportedly admitted that the club has lost its Old Trafford ` fear factor` after United`s 3-0 loss to neighbours Manchester City.
Rooney had described their 3-0 loss to Liverpool a week ago as one of the worst days he had ever had in football and the England international is once again downbeat in analysing where it went wrong for David Moyes` squad.
According to Metro.co.uk, the striker is at a loss why United has lost six Premier League matches at Old Trafford, which is more than in the previous three seasons, and said that they have to put that right and make Old Trafford a place other teams fear again.
Rooney also said that United knows that they have to respond adding that it was a bad night for them all but they have to move on.
Rooney further added that they lost because they did not deserve to win as they were not clinical enough adding that no one likes to lose a `derby` game, as they are big games and great to win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- WATCH: How AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya was arrested by Delhi Police amidst high drama during press conference
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues