Rooney admits Man U has lost Old Trafford`s `fear factor` following City loss
London: Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has reportedly admitted that the club has lost its Old Trafford ` fear factor` after United`s 3-0 loss to neighbours Manchester City.
Rooney had described their 3-0 loss to Liverpool a week ago as one of the worst days he had ever had in football and the England international is once again downbeat in analysing where it went wrong for David Moyes` squad.
According to Metro.co.uk, the striker is at a loss why United has lost six Premier League matches at Old Trafford, which is more than in the previous three seasons, and said that they have to put that right and make Old Trafford a place other teams fear again.
Rooney also said that United knows that they have to respond adding that it was a bad night for them all but they have to move on.
Rooney further added that they lost because they did not deserve to win as they were not clinical enough adding that no one likes to lose a `derby` game, as they are big games and great to win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed