Rooney booed during Manchester United Premier League title parade
London: Want-away foward Wayne Rooney was booed by Manchester United fans during their Premier League title parade.
Outgoing manager Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed after his final home game in charge against Swansea on Sunday that the 27-year-old, who has been at the club since moving from Everton in 2004, recently handed in a transfer request.
Rooney was booed by sections of the Old Trafford support when he collected his Premier League winner`s medal on Sunday and today was subjected to further vocal signs of discontent from the Manchester United faithful during the team`s Premier League title parade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Rio Olympics: Graem McDowell turns down the chance to take Rory McIlroy`s spot
- China, Russia bilateral relation has reached unprecedented level: Putin
- Anil Kumble: It's a great honour to be back in Indian dressing room in different role
- India vs Zimbabwe PHOTO: When MS Dhoni shared red-eye selfie on Facebook
- M.M. Khan murder: Manish Sisodia accuses hotelier of working under political patronage