Roy Keane indicates Fergie has told lies in `new autobiography`
London: Former Manchester United skipper Roy Keane has re-ignited his feud with Sir Alex Ferguson, calling claims in his former boss`s recently published autobiography `lies`.
According to the Daily Star, Ferguson had claimed that Keane`s exit from Old Trafford was in one sense the best thing that could have happened.
In response, the Republic of Ireland`s recently appointed assistant-manager is planning a no-holds-barred attack on Ferguson and last week provided just a taster of what is to come, the report said.
Keane said that he has no problem with people having opinions but when people tell lies, one has to come out and defend oneself.
In his book, Ferguson also accuses Keane of lashing out at Edwin van der Sar, Ruud van Nistelrooy and former assistant-boss, Carlos Queiroz, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore