Sale of Ronaldo`s UK mansion dashes Man Utd fans` hopes
London: Real Madrid ace Cristiano Ronaldo`s UK mansion has reportedly gone up for sale, dashing the hopes of his fans about a possible return to his former club Manchester United.
Ronaldo, who left for Real Madrid for 80 million pounds in 2009 was rumoured to want to come back.
However, the report added, the Portuguese striker`s five-bed house in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, has gone up for sale for 3.75 million pounds.
According to a source, United fans always thought that Ronaldo had kept his house because he might one day return, although the rumours have come to naught after his house had been put up on the market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!