Sale of Ronaldo`s UK mansion dashes Man Utd fans` hopes
London: Real Madrid ace Cristiano Ronaldo`s UK mansion has reportedly gone up for sale, dashing the hopes of his fans about a possible return to his former club Manchester United.
Ronaldo, who left for Real Madrid for 80 million pounds in 2009 was rumoured to want to come back.
However, the report added, the Portuguese striker`s five-bed house in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, has gone up for sale for 3.75 million pounds.
According to a source, United fans always thought that Ronaldo had kept his house because he might one day return, although the rumours have come to naught after his house had been put up on the market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16