Sale of Ronaldo`s UK mansion dashes Man Utd fans` hopes
London: Real Madrid ace Cristiano Ronaldo`s UK mansion has reportedly gone up for sale, dashing the hopes of his fans about a possible return to his former club Manchester United.
Ronaldo, who left for Real Madrid for 80 million pounds in 2009 was rumoured to want to come back.
However, the report added, the Portuguese striker`s five-bed house in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, has gone up for sale for 3.75 million pounds.
According to a source, United fans always thought that Ronaldo had kept his house because he might one day return, although the rumours have come to naught after his house had been put up on the market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why