Sale of Ronaldo`s UK mansion dashes Man Utd fans` hopes
London: Real Madrid ace Cristiano Ronaldo`s UK mansion has reportedly gone up for sale, dashing the hopes of his fans about a possible return to his former club Manchester United.
Ronaldo, who left for Real Madrid for 80 million pounds in 2009 was rumoured to want to come back.
However, the report added, the Portuguese striker`s five-bed house in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, has gone up for sale for 3.75 million pounds.
According to a source, United fans always thought that Ronaldo had kept his house because he might one day return, although the rumours have come to naught after his house had been put up on the market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi