Sanju Pradhan joins Dempo on loan
Panaji: Sanju Pradhan has been roped in by Dempo SC from IMG-Reliance’s roster in order to bolster their squad ahead of the Federation Cup in January.
The 2013-14 I-League season has been a forgettable affair for the Golden Eagles who are placed tenth on the table and have the dubious record of having scored the least number of goals (13 – same as Mohammedan Sporting), only after Churchill Brothers SC, so far in their campaign.
“I am very happy and excited to play for a top Goan club. I look forward to repaying the faith shown in me by Dempo management,” said Sanju Pradhan, who had joined the IMG-Reliance bandwagon last summer.
The Sikkim midfielder was linked to a number of clubs such as Mohammedan Sporting and Mumbai FC but loan fee was too exorbitant for the said clubs.
It has also been revealed that coach Arthur Papas is said to return to Goa in the first week of January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal