Sanju Pradhan joins Dempo on loan
Panaji: Sanju Pradhan has been roped in by Dempo SC from IMG-Reliance’s roster in order to bolster their squad ahead of the Federation Cup in January.
The 2013-14 I-League season has been a forgettable affair for the Golden Eagles who are placed tenth on the table and have the dubious record of having scored the least number of goals (13 – same as Mohammedan Sporting), only after Churchill Brothers SC, so far in their campaign.
“I am very happy and excited to play for a top Goan club. I look forward to repaying the faith shown in me by Dempo management,” said Sanju Pradhan, who had joined the IMG-Reliance bandwagon last summer.
The Sikkim midfielder was linked to a number of clubs such as Mohammedan Sporting and Mumbai FC but loan fee was too exorbitant for the said clubs.
It has also been revealed that coach Arthur Papas is said to return to Goa in the first week of January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!