Santos confirm Neymar bids accepted
Barcelona: The Brazilians have reached an agreement with two clubs believed to be Barcelona and Real Madrid and are now awaiting the player`s decision.
Santos have confirmed the club have accepted two offers for Neymar.
The two sides to have had offers accepted are widely reported to be Barcelona and Real Madrid.
"Santos FC announces that it has received two proposals for Neymar," said the club via its official Twitter account. "The Management Committee of the club decided to negotiate the [sale of the] player.
"Neymar and his father are expected in Belmiro to choose which proposal the player will accept."
The two-time South American Player of the Year, whose contract is set to expire in 2014, informed the club earlier this month of his desire to join Tito Vilanova’s side.
This year`s Spanish champions had seen two bids previous bids rejected by the Brazilian outfit but are now one step closer to sealing a deal for the Brazil international.
Big-spending PSG and their newly-promoted Ligue 1 counterparts Monaco have also been linked to the young forward who has already scored over 100 senior goals in Brazil.
The 21-year-old had previously said he intended to stay in Brazil until after World Cup 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman