Santosh Kashyap named coach of Rangdajied United
New Delhi: Former footballer Santosh Kashyap has been appointed as the head coach of newly promoted I-League club side Rangdajied United.
Rangdajied United, which has a strong support base in Shillong, will join Shillong Lajong FC.
Kashyap was earlier coach of ONGC FC -- he guided them to a creditable ninth position in the 6th I-league, with 31 points from 26 matches.
The 47-year-old Kashyap is an AFC `A` qualified football coach who started his managerial career with Mahindra youth team and then went on to become coach of Air India FC and Mohun Bagan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31