Seedorf urges Milan to beat Chievo
Milan: AC Milan head coach Clarence Seedorf has urged his side to carry on with their good form to register a win over Chievo.
The Milan side, following a draw at Lazio and win against Fiorentina, will chase a win against Chievo at home Saturday, Xinhua quoted Seedorf as saying.
"The last two matches have been very important for us and we should remember that we haven`t always got what we deserved in some games," he said.
"We`ve shown courage and we have improved as we saw against Lazio and Fiorentina. We`ll be looking for three points Saturday," he said.
The Dutch tactician also admitted that Milan`s hierarchy have charged him with getting the club into Europe this season.
The Rossoneri are currently 12th in the table with 39 points, eight off of Parma in sixth place.
"The club have given me one goal and that`s to get into Europe," he said.
"There are a lot of teams in front of us going for the same thing. We` ll evaluate things and see what happens," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Vodafone launches 4G services in Haryana; get 20 GB data at just Rs 999
- Shahid Afridi virtually ruled out of lone T20 against England
- iBerry Auxus 4X with 4GB RAM launched in India at Rs 15,990
- OMG! UP politician calls traffic cop 'gunda' for doing his duty – WATCH Viral Video
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital