Seedorf urges Milan to beat Chievo
Milan: AC Milan head coach Clarence Seedorf has urged his side to carry on with their good form to register a win over Chievo.
The Milan side, following a draw at Lazio and win against Fiorentina, will chase a win against Chievo at home Saturday, Xinhua quoted Seedorf as saying.
"The last two matches have been very important for us and we should remember that we haven`t always got what we deserved in some games," he said.
"We`ve shown courage and we have improved as we saw against Lazio and Fiorentina. We`ll be looking for three points Saturday," he said.
The Dutch tactician also admitted that Milan`s hierarchy have charged him with getting the club into Europe this season.
The Rossoneri are currently 12th in the table with 39 points, eight off of Parma in sixth place.
"The club have given me one goal and that`s to get into Europe," he said.
"There are a lot of teams in front of us going for the same thing. We` ll evaluate things and see what happens," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur