Seedorf urges Milan to beat Chievo
Milan: AC Milan head coach Clarence Seedorf has urged his side to carry on with their good form to register a win over Chievo.
The Milan side, following a draw at Lazio and win against Fiorentina, will chase a win against Chievo at home Saturday, Xinhua quoted Seedorf as saying.
"The last two matches have been very important for us and we should remember that we haven`t always got what we deserved in some games," he said.
"We`ve shown courage and we have improved as we saw against Lazio and Fiorentina. We`ll be looking for three points Saturday," he said.
The Dutch tactician also admitted that Milan`s hierarchy have charged him with getting the club into Europe this season.
The Rossoneri are currently 12th in the table with 39 points, eight off of Parma in sixth place.
"The club have given me one goal and that`s to get into Europe," he said.
"There are a lot of teams in front of us going for the same thing. We` ll evaluate things and see what happens," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media