Seedorf urges Milan to beat Chievo
Milan: AC Milan head coach Clarence Seedorf has urged his side to carry on with their good form to register a win over Chievo.
The Milan side, following a draw at Lazio and win against Fiorentina, will chase a win against Chievo at home Saturday, Xinhua quoted Seedorf as saying.
"The last two matches have been very important for us and we should remember that we haven`t always got what we deserved in some games," he said.
"We`ve shown courage and we have improved as we saw against Lazio and Fiorentina. We`ll be looking for three points Saturday," he said.
The Dutch tactician also admitted that Milan`s hierarchy have charged him with getting the club into Europe this season.
The Rossoneri are currently 12th in the table with 39 points, eight off of Parma in sixth place.
"The club have given me one goal and that`s to get into Europe," he said.
"There are a lot of teams in front of us going for the same thing. We` ll evaluate things and see what happens," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids