Seedorf urges Milan to beat Chievo
Milan: AC Milan head coach Clarence Seedorf has urged his side to carry on with their good form to register a win over Chievo.
The Milan side, following a draw at Lazio and win against Fiorentina, will chase a win against Chievo at home Saturday, Xinhua quoted Seedorf as saying.
"The last two matches have been very important for us and we should remember that we haven`t always got what we deserved in some games," he said.
"We`ve shown courage and we have improved as we saw against Lazio and Fiorentina. We`ll be looking for three points Saturday," he said.
The Dutch tactician also admitted that Milan`s hierarchy have charged him with getting the club into Europe this season.
The Rossoneri are currently 12th in the table with 39 points, eight off of Parma in sixth place.
"The club have given me one goal and that`s to get into Europe," he said.
"There are a lot of teams in front of us going for the same thing. We` ll evaluate things and see what happens," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged