Sevilla agree to loan Chevanton to Atalanta
Sevilla: Sevilla have agreed to loan Uruguayan striker Ernesto Chevanton to Atalanta from January to June next year, the La Liga side said on their website.
The 29-year-old has found his chances limited with Luis Fabiano, Frederic Kanoute and Alvaro Negredo the preferred forwards under coach Manolo Jimenez.
Serie A side Atalanta have an option to make the move permanent at the end of the season. Chevanton has been given permission to train with the Italians even though the loan does not become effective until January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another