Sevilla agree to loan Chevanton to Atalanta
Sevilla: Sevilla have agreed to loan Uruguayan striker Ernesto Chevanton to Atalanta from January to June next year, the La Liga side said on their website.
The 29-year-old has found his chances limited with Luis Fabiano, Frederic Kanoute and Alvaro Negredo the preferred forwards under coach Manolo Jimenez.
Serie A side Atalanta have an option to make the move permanent at the end of the season. Chevanton has been given permission to train with the Italians even though the loan does not become effective until January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'