Sevilla agree to loan Chevanton to Atalanta
Sevilla: Sevilla have agreed to loan Uruguayan striker Ernesto Chevanton to Atalanta from January to June next year, the La Liga side said on their website.
The 29-year-old has found his chances limited with Luis Fabiano, Frederic Kanoute and Alvaro Negredo the preferred forwards under coach Manolo Jimenez.
Serie A side Atalanta have an option to make the move permanent at the end of the season. Chevanton has been given permission to train with the Italians even though the loan does not become effective until January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border