Shillong Lajong signs Vinay Singh, Robin Gurung
New Delhi: Shillong Lajong FC on Thursday strengthened their squad by signing goalkeeper Vinay Singh and defender Robin Gurung for the I-League 2013-14 season.
Gurung, who hails from Sikkim, played for ONGC from 2010-13. The 20-year-old defender will look to add depth to the Lajong backline.
Singh played for I-League champions Churchill Brothers from 2008-11 before joining Salgaocar SC.
"Shillong Lajong FC welcomes Vinay Singh and Robin Gurung to the home of the Reds," the club said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Big Bash League: Melbourne Renegades may bring back Chris Gayle despite 'don't blush' furore
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Sania Mirza's autobiography titled 'Ace Against Odds' to hit stands in July
- Volcanoes erupted beneath ice sheet on Mars billions of years ago