Shillong Lajong signs Vinay Singh, Robin Gurung
New Delhi: Shillong Lajong FC on Thursday strengthened their squad by signing goalkeeper Vinay Singh and defender Robin Gurung for the I-League 2013-14 season.
Gurung, who hails from Sikkim, played for ONGC from 2010-13. The 20-year-old defender will look to add depth to the Lajong backline.
Singh played for I-League champions Churchill Brothers from 2008-11 before joining Salgaocar SC.
"Shillong Lajong FC welcomes Vinay Singh and Robin Gurung to the home of the Reds," the club said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy