Shinji Kagawa, Japanese teammate win `mismatched` football game against 55 kids!
London: Manchester United midfielder but Shinji Kagawa and his Japanese teammate Hiroshi Kiyotake have reportedly won a `mismatched` football game against 50 outfield youngsters and five goalkeepers, who lined up to face the duo.
The pair participated in the game for a local TV show in Japan.
However, Metro.co.uk reports that Kagawa and Kiyotake, who plays in German side Nurnberg , did not appear to be deterred by the mismatch and used all their experience to keep the ball away from the enthusiastic children.
The report mentioned that the duo managed to find the back of the net themselves, on more than one occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India