Shinji Kagawa, Japanese teammate win `mismatched` football game against 55 kids!
London: Manchester United midfielder but Shinji Kagawa and his Japanese teammate Hiroshi Kiyotake have reportedly won a `mismatched` football game against 50 outfield youngsters and five goalkeepers, who lined up to face the duo.
The pair participated in the game for a local TV show in Japan.
However, Metro.co.uk reports that Kagawa and Kiyotake, who plays in German side Nurnberg , did not appear to be deterred by the mismatch and used all their experience to keep the ball away from the enthusiastic children.
The report mentioned that the duo managed to find the back of the net themselves, on more than one occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!