Spain retains UEFA Under-21 crown
Jerusalem: Spain retained the 2013 UEFA U-21 soccer championship beating Italy 4-2 here at the Teddy Stadium.
Spanish captain Thiago Alcantara hit a hat-trick in the first half which ended 3-1 in Spain`s favour on Tuesday night, reports Xinhua.
After the restart, Spain proceeded their attack and scored through Isco`s penalty kick in the 66th minute. In the 80th minute, Fabio Borini pulled one back for Italy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog