Sporting parts with Obiora Anorue
Margao: Sporting Clube de Goa has released Nigerian striker Obiora Richard Anorue from their team, citing the need for a better striker.
Obiora joined midway through the season after replacing Cameroonian striker Bong Betrand.
The 27-year-old made his debut for the club against Mohun Bagan in November and scored in his second match against Mumbai FC, but since then has struggled to live upto the team`s expectations.
The club currently has Guinea defender Keita Boubcar, Nigerian midfielder Kalu Ogba and Japanese striker Seiya Sugishita among the foreign players on their roster.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh