Steven Gerrard agrees to sign 2-year contract extension at Liverpool
London: Steven Gerrard has agreed to a contract extension with Liverpool that will keep him at Anfield until 2015 .
The Mirror reports that the 33-year-old captain is expected to sign the two-year extension deal before Brendan Rodgers takes the squad on the club`s Far East tour this week.
According to the report, the one-club midfielder had a year left on his existing deal after signing an extension a couple of years ago.
Gerrard is preparing for his testimonial match on August 3 against Olympiakos, to mark 14 years at Anfield.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials