Steven Gerrard agrees to sign 2-year contract extension at Liverpool
London: Steven Gerrard has agreed to a contract extension with Liverpool that will keep him at Anfield until 2015 .
The Mirror reports that the 33-year-old captain is expected to sign the two-year extension deal before Brendan Rodgers takes the squad on the club`s Far East tour this week.
According to the report, the one-club midfielder had a year left on his existing deal after signing an extension a couple of years ago.
Gerrard is preparing for his testimonial match on August 3 against Olympiakos, to mark 14 years at Anfield.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details