Steven Gerrard agrees to sign 2-year contract extension at Liverpool
London: Steven Gerrard has agreed to a contract extension with Liverpool that will keep him at Anfield until 2015 .
The Mirror reports that the 33-year-old captain is expected to sign the two-year extension deal before Brendan Rodgers takes the squad on the club`s Far East tour this week.
According to the report, the one-club midfielder had a year left on his existing deal after signing an extension a couple of years ago.
Gerrard is preparing for his testimonial match on August 3 against Olympiakos, to mark 14 years at Anfield.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- PAC takes up CAG report on AgustaWestland issue
- Turkey party seeks constitutional change to boost Erdogan
- Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna in men's doubles third round at Roland Garros
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Indian Premier League 2016, Qualifier 2: Gujarat Lions vs Sunrisers Hyderabad — As it happened...