Suarez admits `bout of temper` caused `biting` incident
London: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has revealed that his angst and frustration had made him act disgracefully and bite into the arm of Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.
Suarez has expressed that he wants to leave Anfield after he was banned for 10 games for his racially motivated offences.
The Uruguayan footballer has told his club that he intends to quit English football as he is being axed by the media on a regular basis.
Suarez admitted that he had made a mistake to have engaged himself in the ` biting` incident, adding that it was completely his fault and Ivanovic did not contribute in any way to the occurrence of the incident.
Suarez further added that he had just served a penalty which made him lose his temper and caused the shameful incident.
The footballer also accused Liverpool of not supporting him despite the club`s constant support and motivation for the biter, thereby enraging the club and losing his chances with them.
However, Suarez still intends to be a part of Real Madrid and expressed his desire to work with Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo though he is aware that the switch is uncertain and his circumstances are complicated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?