Subrata, Gourmangi, Baldeep sign for Prayag
New Delhi: I-League club Prayag United Sports Club Tuesday signed India goalkeeper Subrata Pal, defender Gouramangi Singh and central midfielder Baldip Singh for a period of two years.
Subrata and Baldip joins Prayag following their transfer from Pune FC while Gourmangi has joined the team from Goan club Churchill Brothers.
"Subrata and Gourmangi are two of the most skilled Indian footballers and their experience will be a big add on for our team. Prayag United has been developing a strong defence and these players are of great value addition. Both of them make a very strong combination and overall they have a good coordination with the team. We are looking forward to achieve triumphant moments ahead," said Avik Bagchi, football secretary, Prayag United.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM