Subrata, Gourmangi, Baldeep sign for Prayag
New Delhi: I-League club Prayag United Sports Club Tuesday signed India goalkeeper Subrata Pal, defender Gouramangi Singh and central midfielder Baldip Singh for a period of two years.
Subrata and Baldip joins Prayag following their transfer from Pune FC while Gourmangi has joined the team from Goan club Churchill Brothers.
"Subrata and Gourmangi are two of the most skilled Indian footballers and their experience will be a big add on for our team. Prayag United has been developing a strong defence and these players are of great value addition. Both of them make a very strong combination and overall they have a good coordination with the team. We are looking forward to achieve triumphant moments ahead," said Avik Bagchi, football secretary, Prayag United.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok