Subrata, Gourmangi, Baldeep sign for Prayag
New Delhi: I-League club Prayag United Sports Club Tuesday signed India goalkeeper Subrata Pal, defender Gouramangi Singh and central midfielder Baldip Singh for a period of two years.
Subrata and Baldip joins Prayag following their transfer from Pune FC while Gourmangi has joined the team from Goan club Churchill Brothers.
"Subrata and Gourmangi are two of the most skilled Indian footballers and their experience will be a big add on for our team. Prayag United has been developing a strong defence and these players are of great value addition. Both of them make a very strong combination and overall they have a good coordination with the team. We are looking forward to achieve triumphant moments ahead," said Avik Bagchi, football secretary, Prayag United.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III